The Infrastructure & Operations Staff provides core infrastructure, cybersecurity, and support desk services responsible for the following services:
- End user support.
- Design, implement, and manage the County’s computer networks.
- Design, implement and maintain County data centers, including disaster recovery technologies and procedures.
- Design implement and maintain the County’s Network.
- Develop standards for endpoint devices and oversee the County’s computer inventory.
- Maintain the County’s Server and Office 365 environments.
- Establish, implement, manage Cybersecurity guidelines and platforms, and conduct Cybersecurity awareness training for County employees.