Help Me With...

Select from list
My Residential Property
My Driver's License or Vehicle Registration
Requesting Assistance
Health Department


Select from list
My Property Valuation
Understanding My Valuation
Paying My Property Tax
Neighborhood Sales
Building Permits
Vehicle Registration - New Stickers
Vehicle Registration - New Vehicle
Drivers License - New or Renew
New Resident Vehicle Registration
Adult Protection
Child Welfare
Child Support
Child Care
Financial Assistance
Medical Assistance
Food Assistance
Register to Vote / Update Voter Registration
Upcoming Election Information
Ballot Drop Box Locations
Voter Service and Polling Centers
Birth/Death Records
Restaurant Inspections
Community Health
Child Care Center Inspections
Septic System Inspections
Emergency Preparedness & Response
Disease Surveillance
Mental and Behavioral Health Education
Community Health and Clinical Services
Women, Infants and Children


× Close
Parks, Trails & Building Grounds

Parks and Trails Concession Permit Application

Food trucks that sell concessions must apply for a Concession Permit. Food trucks that serve private events do not require permits.

Concession Permit Fee is $250/year/park. Permits are issued for the current year only, beginning on the first working day in January.

Applicant Information

Representative Name(Required)

Concession Information

Concession Location(Required)
MM slash DD slash YYYY
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Start Time(Required)
End Time(Required)

Required Documents

Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, Max. file size: 100 MB.