Our nation pauses this month to mark Memorial Day and honor service members who made the ultimate sacrifice while serving our country. In Douglas County, there will be several ceremonies on Monday, May 29, in addition to one at Fort Logan Cemetery in Denver. All are welcome to attend any of the following:
- Castle Rock: 10 a.m. at Cedar Hill Cemetery, 880 E. Wolfensberger Road.
- Denver: 11 a.m. at Fort Logan National Cemetery, 4400 W. Kenyon Ave.
- Parker: 10 a.m. at J.S. Parker Cemetery, 10375 S. Parker Road.
- Sedalia: 11 a.m. at St. Philip in the Field, 397 N. Perry Park Road.
- Highlands Ranch: 11:45 a.m. at Highlands Ranch Veterans Monument, 9292 South Ridgeline Blvd.
Douglas County also has many services available to help Veterans and their spouses in our community. For more information about resources please visit the Veterans Service Office web page.
All County offices will be closed Monday, May 29, in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday. Offices will reopen Tuesday, May 30, for normal business.
Many transactions may be completed online. Visit DoItOnlineDouglas.com to access more than 60 County services 24/7.