If you live in Douglas County, plan to vote in the Nov. 8 General Election and need in-person assistance, eight additional Voter Service and Polling Centers (VSPC) are now open.
Why should I visit a VSPC? VSPCs offer Douglas County citizens the opportunity to register to vote, update your voter registration, vote in person, use an ADA-accessible voting machine, or replace a ballot.
Vote Early. Near You. If you don’t need assistance, deliver your ballot for free using one of the 21 convenient ballot drop box locations countywide. Safe, secure ballot drop boxes are available 24/7 now through 7 p.m. on Election Day, Nov. 8, 2022.
Where can I find a VSPC? Staff at 12 VSPC locations are ready to assist you with your election needs through Election Day:
- Castle Pines: Castle Pines North Metro District Building, 7404 Yorkshire Drive
- Castle Rock: Douglas County Kirk Hall, 500 Fairgrounds Road
- Castle Rock: Douglas County Human Services, 4400 Castleton Court
- Franktown: ChristLife Community Church, 5451 CO 86
- Highlands Ranch: Northridge Recreation Center, 8800 S. Broadway
- Highlands Ranch: Douglas County Parks and Trails, 9651 S. Quebec St.
- Larkspur: Larkspur Fire Department, 9414 Spruce Mountain Road
- Littleton: Roxborough Library, 8357 N. Rampart Range Road, Suite 200
- Louviers: Louviers Village Clubhouse, 7885 Louviers Blvd.
- Parker: Parker Town Hall, 20120 Mainstreet
- Parker: Parker Fieldhouse, 18700 Plaza Drive
- Parker: Parker Recreation Center, 17301 Lincoln Ave.
** Please note that the Lone Tree Motor Vehicle/Park Meadows Center is no longer a VSPC. Instead, visit Douglas County Parks and Trails in Highlands Ranch
When can I visit a VSPC? The locations listed above will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday, and Monday, Nov. 4, 5, and 7, and on Election Day, Nov. 8, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
When will additional VSPCs open? On Monday. Nov. 7, eight additional VSPC locations will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for a total of 20 VSPC locations open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 8.
**Please note that Douglas County high schools are no longer VSPCs. Please visit one of the 20 locations listed on DouglasVotes.com.
Not registered to vote but want to be? Colorado election law allows voter registration up to and on Election Day. If you live in Douglas County, plan to vote in the November election and are not registered to vote, please visit a VSPC to do so.
Know the ballot deadline. No matter how you deliver it, your ballot must be received by 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022 — an Election Day postmark does not count.
Have Questions? Please visit DouglasVotes.com for information or to chat online with a Douglas County Elections staff member. Or call 303-660-7444. You will also find information about the security and integrity of the elections process in Colorado.