If you live in Douglas County, plan to vote in the Nov. 8 General Election and need in-person assistance, 20 Voter Service and Polling Centers (VSPC) are now open to serve you from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 7, and on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 8, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Why should I visit a VSPC? VSPCs offer Douglas County citizens the opportunity to register to vote or update your voter registration, vote in person, use an ADA-accessible voting machine, or replace a ballot.
Vote Early. Near You. If you don’t need assistance, deliver your ballot for free using one of the 21 convenient ballot drop box locations countywide. Safe, secure ballot drop boxes are available 24/7 now through 7 p.m. on Election Day, Nov. 8, 2022.
Where can I find a VSPC? Staff at 20 VSPC locations are ready to assist you:
- Castle Pines: Castle Pines North Metro District Building, 7404 Yorkshire Drive
- Castle Rock: ACC Sturm Campus, 4500 Limelight Ave.
- Castle Rock: Canyons Community Church, 4825 Crowfoot Valley Road
- Castle Rock: Crystal Valley Ranch Recreation Center, 2160 Fox Haven Drive
- Castle Rock: Douglas County Kirk Hall, 500 Fairgrounds Road
- Castle Rock: Douglas County Human Services, 4400 Castleton Court
- Castle Rock: The Ridge House, 4501 Enderud Blvd.
- Franktown: ChristLife Community Church, 5451 CO 86
- Highlands Ranch: Douglas County Parks and Trails, 9651 S. Quebec St.
- Highlands Ranch: Northridge Recreation Center, 8800 S. Broadway
- Highlands Ranch: Southridge Recreation Center, 4800 McArthur Ranch Road
- Highlands Ranch: Westridge Recreation Center, 9650 Foothills Canyon Blvd.
- Larkspur: Larkspur Fire Department, 9414 Spruce Mountain Road
- Littleton: Roxborough Library, 8357 N. Rampart Range Road, Suite 200
- Louviers: Louviers Village Clubhouse, 7885 Louviers Blvd.
- Parker: Franktown Fire Station 184, 6120 Bridle Path Lane
- Parker: Parker Fieldhouse, 18700 Plaza Drive
- Parker: Parker Town Hall, 20120 Mainstreet
- Parker: Parker Recreation Center, 17301 Lincoln Ave.
- Parker: Parker United Methodist Church, 11805 S Pine Drive
** Please note that Lone Tree Motor Vehicle/Park Meadows Center and Douglas County high schools are no longer VSPC locations. Please visit one of the locations listed above.
When can I visit a VSPC? The locations listed above will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 7, and on election day, Tuesday Nov. 8, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Not registered to vote but want to be? Colorado election law allows voter registration up to and on Election Day. If you live in Douglas County, plan to vote in the Nov. 8 election and are not registered to vote, you may do so at a VSPC location.
Know the ballot deadline. No matter how you deliver it, your ballot must be received by 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022 — an Election Day postmark does not count.
Have Questions? Please visit DouglasVotes.com for information or to chat online with a Douglas County Elections staff member. Or call 303-660-7444. You will also find information about the security and integrity of the elections process in Colorado.